IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Is Privacy Sweep Supposed to Delete All History Including Favicons?

jploop

I paid for ASC Pro. I ran Privacy Sweep, there were still something like 24 Favicons and several other items still in my Temp Internet File. (1) Is Privacy Sweep designed to totally clear all History and temp Internet Files?

So, I then went into IE and chose to Delete History with all boxes checked. It cleaned up 21 of the Favicons, there are still 4 Favicons, two images, and an AmazonSearchSuggestion xml in my Temp Internet Files. Shouldn't ASC's Privacy Sweep have totally cleaned things up?

If not, how do I get my Temp Internet File to be totally clean?

hi jploop

Control panel/internet options/browser data/settings - and then choose the settings you want.

Often by default it is set to only clean the oldest, but you can change that - think before doing please.

Cheers

solbjerg

I paid for ASC Pro. I ran Privacy Sweep, there were still something like 24 Favicons and several other items still in my Temp Internet File. (1) Is Privacy Sweep designed to totally clear all History and temp Internet Files?

So, I then went into IE and chose to Delete History with all boxes checked. It cleaned up 21 of the Favicons, there are still 4 Favicons, two images, and an AmazonSearchSuggestion xml in my Temp Internet Files. Shouldn't ASC's Privacy Sweep have totally cleaned things up?

If not, how do I get my Temp Internet File to be totally clean?

Archived