IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

don't want Game box

Teecee

Hi Teecee,

Perhaps you didn't get the idea of having shortcuts in the Game Box!

When a game is run through the shortcut in the Game Box, the PC will be automatically switch to gaming mode untill you close that game, which will cause to switch to Normal Mode.

Of cource this doesn't mean that you should use it, but it has been suggested by users many times before GB2 Beta was out.

I do agree that there should be an option not to have Game Box if someone wishes not to have it on the dektop.

BTW, you can right click on Game Box and exit it. As a glitch (I suppose), main GB GUI does not close or exit.

Cheers.

Yes

Thanks for the post, I understand the benefits of the game box, but simply do not need it. Perhaps the option to remove it will come in a later release.. I hope so. Teecee.

Dear Teecee,

It will. Thank you for your feedback.

Best Regards.

hi

well i think its a clever idea..all the icons inside the box this is a clever idea..

the all you see is a small bar .but then some like to see all the icons on the screen

i don't .but perhaps if it could be done the bar could this sit inside the bottom toolbar i wonder?

but then there be the ones that probably com-plane to get that out of there...

ok some don't like it for what ever reason..but what about the ones that do..

jjj

• 4 weeks later...

Archived