IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

very beautiful! --bloody marvelous!

itsmejjj

hi every one

first of i want to say to io bit .this is very beautiful!

the work that has been put in is bloody marvelous!

it impressed me when i installed it..my first time i ever have installed a booster

and thank you fore this free application.

why? ok i want to play a very heavy graphic game sniper..as it is now its sluggish

jerky...so i hope this will help...

when i installed this the first thing was the scanning.and it said i should update

my drivers..that i did..unfortunately thy failed..to install the downloads saying not compatible..so we have to ignore this...

the the next thing went into game mode..no worry's so far .i allowed your app

to close what it saw and went fine

next thing i was faced with a list of what i could close.

now my ask is what about my modem..as one picks certain apps one would not want to shut of ones fire wall

ok so i bypassed this.and did not do a thing...

right.as the game is on a other drive .my ask is do i drop in the icon from the game into the play box? and how do you close it or is this automatic?

and what happens to it.the game icon?

i was not game

then taking my own advice ,better to ask .then stuff things up

now it says i am not at full performance so do i hit the other tab? and what that do?

i suppose i should try but figure to ask first as i don't know a thing about this type a application..

but i am impressed this is truly beautifully programed ..

whoever made this well done!

i love this company and the forum ! look at this!! program...woof!!! where ya gonna get something like this free!!!

itsmejjj

hi all i just give this heaps since the last post

this is something very special indeed ok all i had to do was reload my video drivers.that's because this is newly installed the only reasons

and that was it..i guess the upgrading that the app shows well did not need it.the application worked 100% not a problem .that little box thing you pop in the icon what a clever thing that is..you can leave it there or restore it back to the screen..when the game started one could see the difference of the game it ran like it should, as soon as i closed the game it is like a reboot..every thing put back in place.no need to do any thing just let it run default..i tell you what

for me it runs beautifully..perhaps i just have a lot of luck using IOBIT programs

i recommend this for the gaming people..

the only thing i can say if you try this,do a full image of your pc drive first

as i read some are having problems.

i would be guessing here but just run it in default and do nothing else that is not necessary,and i think you be pleasantly surprised..

but like i say for me on win 7 ultimate perfect!

i do like to play my game that is very heavy on the graphs and is huge.but this program change this ,i was rather So so as a lot of so called boosters are just useless or very little improvement shown ,this application yes i would say i don't know but 100% ?

and thanks to all concerned At iobit For this free program..

itsmejjj

Archived