IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Emulator of nintendo 64 - False positive? [SOLVED by db 1924]

First hello and pardon if something is not understood is that I speak Spanish, which happens is that when an analysis does with my iobit security 360 I detect to myself a so called Trojan "trojan.dropper" but the rare thing is that the supposed Trojan is my emulator of nintendo 64, I have raised the file to the page total virus and no result.

Trojan.Dropper, File, C:\Archivos de programa\Project64 1.6\Plugin\RSP.dll, 11-25777

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6169/dsdbfhsdhfbsdhfsdbfbsdh.png

saludos :mrgreen:

Hi SECURITY360,

Please follow the procedure described in Guidelines and Requirements for Reporting a False Positive thread.

Upload it to the relevant places and give the links in a post.

In that way IObit is going to investigate the problem and the response will be much sooner.

Check how the others have proceded in similar situations.

Cheers.

Hi SECURITY360,

Please follow the procedure described in Guidelines and Requirements for Reporting a False Positive thread.

Upload it to the relevant places and give the links in a post.

In that way IObit is going to investigate the problem and the response will be much sooner.

Check how the others have proceded in similar situations.

Cheers.

Hello the first and principal I them congratulate on the forum pity that this in English, I do again here this one the result of the total virus

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=8d7d373d024206f7513721b320ef3359b885aa6ea73dc2c14b3a42f0c099be2b-1288871673

And this one is the report of iobit :mrgreen:

IObit Security 360

Version:1.5.0.13

Definir Version:1923

Tiempo Transcurrido:00:00:02

Objetos Analizados:59

Amenazas Encontradas:1

|Nombre|Tipo|Descripción|ID|

Trojan.Dropper, File, C:\Archivos de programa\Project64 1.6\Plugin\RSP.dll, 11-25777

I did not put everything initially for that not wise if the report of iobit was giving any information that could identify as person :lol:

pd: he notado que en virus total esta el superantispyware ¿¿¿ustedes estan??? o hay que pagarle a virus total para estar hay :mrgreen:

Further more please do not forget uploading of the suspected file to www.wikisend.com for IObit to analyse it further.

Cheers.

Here this one RSP.dll Not which from the two links need, In order that you unload the dll that iobit detects :wink:, Iobit does not detect the .exe of the program since I I was thinking if not that detects a .dll so the results of total virus are bad because of it I spend the new results to you, But now I am not so sure that it is the false one because it 2 detect antivirus :wink:

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=cdf1a04e877aa9ed57f9446b34a2bdf12cf263542bd461f6a4354d458721abf9-1288879687

He forgives my mistake :oops:

¿¿¿se entiende lo que estoy escribiendo en ingles???

Here this one RSP.dll Not which from the two links need, In order that you unload the dll that iobit detects :wink:, Iobit does not detect the .exe of the program since I I was thinking if not that detects a .dll so the results of total virus are bad because of it I spend the new results to you, But now I am not so sure that it is the false one because it 2 detect antivirus :wink:

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=cdf1a04e877aa9ed57f9446b34a2bdf12cf263542bd461f6a4354d458721abf9-1288879687

He forgives my mistake :oops:

¿¿¿se entiende lo que estoy escribiendo en ingles???

Hi SECURITY360

This is a FP. We will sovle this issue in our later update definition 1924.

Thanks for your feedback.

Archived