IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Wot vs iobit

SECURITY360

If someone uses the complement for FireFox Web WOT of Trust must have noticed that the page of iobit is considered to be insecure for that it is said that I steal the database of malwarebytes

http://www.mywot.com/es/scorecard/forums.iobit.com

Regards :mrgreen:

pd:I believe that malwarebytes saw the potential of iobit and the advantages on his product and decided to eliminate it of the competition while even it was "green"

¡¡¡no saben lo que me cuesta escribir en ingles!!! :roll:

Hi Security

If it is very hard for you to write in English, you can write the message in Spanish and get it translated by one of the better free translator - I think up to 150 words per session. Spanish → English and vice versa is fairly good.

And then insert the translated message in the forum, that method will probably be quicker than struggling with the English translation by yourself if you feel that is very hard.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. about your birthday please edit it in your user options

p.p.s. please read General Forum Items for information on the measures we had to take to fight spammers.

If someone uses the complement for FireFox Web WOT of Trust must have noticed that the page of iobit is considered to be insecure for that it is said that I steal the database of malwarebytes

http://www.mywot.com/es/scorecard/forums.iobit.com

Regards :mrgreen:

pd:I believe that malwarebytes saw the potential of iobit and the advantages on his product and decided to eliminate it of the competition while even it was "green"

¡¡¡no saben lo que me cuesta escribir en ingles!!! :roll:

hi Security

Seems you are right about the birthday editing.

But perhaps it is possible if one resets everything?

But first please make it quite clear which date system you use

D M Y or M D Y or the international Y M D

D→Day

M→Month

Y→Year

Another way around it is to spell out the month i.e. July instead of 07

Or perhaps the month in Roman numerals i.e. 25 xii 2010 :-)

Happy Christmas! :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

It me does not appear no option to change the date in my alone profile me appears an option to make her private or publishes etc, and thank you for the idea of the translator :mrgreen:

saludos :mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

Archived