IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Pro license code installing problem!

Tomzhiemer

Hello all, I was using ASC free for a while and thought it was great. When the opportunity came to upgrade to Pro for free as part of the birthday celebrations earlier this year, I did so, and found that version to be even better. (obviously)

The thing is, I have had to re-install my Os (XP) and when I enter the license code and a/c letters for ASC and press "activate"., nothing happens.

I disconnected from the internet as suggested, but to no avail.

I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

Hi Tom

Please read Usage of IObit Products

for example this thread: http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=39225#post39225

IObit is usually very understanding in your situation.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello all, I was using ASC free for a while and thought it was great. When the opportunity came to upgrade to Pro for free as part of the birthday celebrations earlier this year, I did so, and found that version to be even better. (obviously)

The thing is, I have had to re-install my Os (XP) and when I enter the license code and a/c letters for ASC and press "activate"., nothing happens.

I disconnected from the internet as suggested, but to no avail.

I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

Archived