IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Process ID Error From Gameboosting a game in game box

The title pretty much says it all.

This haven't happened b4.

It started happening like a 3-4 days ago.

But I have been noticing lately, Game booster seems to have less impact on my computer lately. After I exit my game and turn off the Boost, It strangely takes a very long time.

I dunno if its the program or my computer. But its probably my computer

I have been using smart defrag every night b4 i

go to sleep, I have advanced System Care, full version, and my computer seems to go slower than ever. Anyone have any ideas to make my computer faster? besides removing and uninstalling useless stuff ( I did that already ) and it still goes pretty slow.

My computer is like 5-6 years old

I dont know how to display my computer Information

Keep up the good work IObit :D

Hi blablafoof

Have you tried a Clean Install? Concept explained in my links below.

Cheers

solbjerg

The title pretty much says it all.

This haven't happened b4.

It started happening like a 3-4 days ago.

But I have been noticing lately, Game booster seems to have less impact on my computer lately. After I exit my game and turn off the Boost, It strangely takes a very long time.

I dunno if its the program or my computer. But its probably my computer

I have been using smart defrag every night b4 i

go to sleep, I have advanced System Care, full version, and my computer seems to go slower than ever. Anyone have any ideas to make my computer faster? besides removing and uninstalling useless stuff ( I did that already ) and it still goes pretty slow.

My computer is like 5-6 years old

I dont know how to display my computer Information

Keep up the good work IObit :D

Archived