IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Acronis True Image 2011

Mr Bean

Trying this program

My ask is how do you make a boot disk? using this program

why I ask if say the c:\drive fails to boot.this would be all useless?

I, cant find in the program how.

any one know ? this is a try out For me,.rather large tho .140 meg.

but I,wondered about its performance,compared to Some others out there.

I,do like some of the features in this application,my 1st concern is Boot failing

and one would need a boot CD.to start this program and restore .or am i wrong

and one could use MS OS boot disk.

Mr Bean

~~~~I should of added here This is not Free. you get a try out time only .

then pay if you want to keep it..

Hi, thanks for the suggestion.

Norton ghost? No sir I have not, heard of it but I am so so about Norton.

I think this one is very good, has some brilliant extras. Like any new program takes a bit of time learning.

Boot Up?

Found it. "Press F11", then boots to this program or Windows if one changes ones mind.

Has an other brilliant add on, if say using a duel system, one can change it's boot sequence, or add a drive.

And the nonstop back up is also very handy.

After I am done with this, perhaps take a peek at Ghost.

Mr Bean

Rogman hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes I did that, but rather a confusing place, full of complaints, and luckless users. Not much help.

Trying to read every post, but we are getting there. I do like this and have converted a few backups made by the program.

Then booting with my MS backup boot CD now sees the backups, converted, and can restore it to a drive. Clever for a fast restore, or use the program's one. Either way very good.

Will I register this? Don't know yet as I also use a free (back up) program and is also very good but more simplified.

Mr Bean

Paragon Backup & Restore Free vs Macrium Reflect Free vs EASEUS Todo Backup vs DriveImage XML vs Acronis True Image Home: Which one should you use?

****://dottech.org/featured/11628

Here, you can review the free versions of backing up a pc.

Mr Bean

Archived