IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

any conflict with other spyware programs?

bmail

I understand that Security 360 Free is compatible with antivirus programs installed on your computer, what about with other installed spyware/malware programs like SpySweeper or Spyware Doctor?

Will there be any conflicts if I have Security 360 Free and another spyware/malware program?

hi bmail

If you have a gaggle/host of spyware/malware programs running automatically on your computer, you are in my opinion inviting trouble.

If all 3-10 of them by chance checks the same file at the exact same moment it will sometimes cause trouble as far as I have read.

Sending a command from all the spyware/malware programs to find the same file will perhaps make the reading head "confused".

In my opinion only use one automatically, and then use the others manually after closing down the automatic function in the program you chose for that chore.

Cheers

solbjerg

I understand that Security 360 Free is compatible with antivirus programs installed on your computer, what about with other installed spyware/malware programs like SpySweeper or Spyware Doctor?

Will there be any conflicts if I have Security 360 Free and another spyware/malware program?

Just to be clear...I only have one antivirus program (Eset Nod32) and one malware program (Webroot Spy Sweeper).

I am assuming that you are saying that I should not have Spy Sweeper and 360 free running in the background at the same time, but I assume that if I don't have 360 loaded into memory and just use it to manually check from time to time...that would be OK. Am I understanding you correctly?

Hi bmail

Yes you are! :-)

I would make sure though that spysweeper isn't running while I manually use IS360.

Cheers

solbjerg

Just to be clear...I only have one antivirus program (Eset Nod32) and one malware program (Webroot Spy Sweeper).

I am assuming that you are saying that I should not have Spy Sweeper and 360 free running in the background at the same time, but I assume that if I don't have 360 loaded into memory and just use it to manually check from time to time...that would be OK. Am I understanding you correctly?

Archived