IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Updated Drivers still not Updated ?.

Hello guys, I'm new here and have a small problem, I have a premium of the gameboost and messing around with the program i noticed it says that 2 of my drivers are out of date. 1 of the drivers is my ATI Radeon 3100 Graphics driver, it says that 10.10 is availible so i found 1 that's 10.11, now seeing how that's as close to up to date how can it say that it's still out of date?. The other is my Realtek RTL 8102E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0), which i have downloaded and installed both so is it doing this bc 2.0 is a beta version or is this normal?...

Hi digihax

I have a Danish OS and have noticed that my graphic driver and my realtek driver also are dubbed as out of date, it is true according to the English version of the drivers, but not to the Danish version, consequently I usually ignore it.

First though I check it by going to Device Manager and ask it to find the newest/best driver, but as it doesn't find a newer better driver in Danish it tells me that I have the best driver available.

If I choose to download the newest driver anyway (I can't make it work automatically) it will be in English and any text will then be displayed in English.

This is in my opinion the option we face if we have an OS in another language than English.

I have found that it is usually not a problem, - but if I think that it will be better with the newest driver I usually go for the English version.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello guys, I'm new here and have a small problem, I have a premium of the gameboost and messing around with the program i noticed it says that 2 of my drivers are out of date. 1 of the drivers is my ATI Radeon 3100 Graphics driver, it says that 10.10 is availible so i found 1 that's 10.11, now seeing how that's as close to up to date how can it say that it's still out of date?. The other is my Realtek RTL 8102E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0), which i have downloaded and installed both so is it doing this bc 2.0 is a beta version or is this normal?...

Hi digihax,

I belive it has been corrected in the Final version of Game Booster 2, but please bear in mind that the final version has to versions, FREE and PREMIUM.

If you have not bought a license code, it will have some limited functions as FREE.

Keep the setup file for the beta in case you would like to revert back.

Cheers.

Archived