IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

statup manager on main face of awc v2 pro

slimshady

i used to be able to klik on problems found and be able to rectify them. i did an update this morning and now where it shows start up entries 3 problems found i canot klik on the blue to find out what the 3 problems are. i always said it it worked or want broken why fix it. any1 have any suggestions how to get to this 3 problems found so i can do something with them. thanks bob :-(

Do you mean that you have installed AWC Pro 2.6.0.943?

Did you do a clean Uninstall of the previous program and then an Install of the new program?

Cheers

p.s. are you by any chance South african?

i used to be able to klik on problems found and be able to rectify them. i did an update this morning and now where it shows start up entries 3 problems found i canot klik on the blue to find out what the 3 problems are. i always said it it worked or want broken why fix it. any1 have any suggestions how to get to this 3 problems found so i can do something with them. thanks bob :-(

Archived