IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Already Defraged Files?

Never once have I ran a defrag program on my computer (even the one from Microsoft). From what I have noticed is that the program states that over "half" of my files are already defraged! I know i have had some hack attempts on my computer (one was successful, got past 2 firewalls). I will also give my System Information with this thread if it will help any.

Sys. Info.

HP Omnibook XE3

Intel Pentium III Processor

Mobile CPU 933MHz

725MHz, 248MB of Ram.

Sound Card: ESS Allegro PCI Audio (WDM)

Video Card: Unknown

Video Driver: Intel® 830M Graphics controller 0 and 1

I hope this helps with any technical issues. Only the school Admin knows the proper setting for my laptop (he built it).

What is the problem/question??

Which OS (Operating System) do you use?

Please read enoskype's "About defragmentation"

Cheers

Never once have I ran a defrag program on my computer (even the one from Microsoft). From what I have noticed is that the program states that over "half" of my files are already defraged! I know i have had some hack attempts on my computer (one was successful, got past 2 firewalls). I will also give my System Information with this thread if it will help any.

Sys. Info.

HP Omnibook XE3

Intel Pentium III Processor

Mobile CPU 933MHz

725MHz, 248MB of Ram.

Sound Card: ESS Allegro PCI Audio (WDM)

Video Card: Unknown

Video Driver: Intel® 830M Graphics controller 0 and 1

I hope this helps with any technical issues. Only the school Admin knows the proper setting for my laptop (he built it).

Archived