IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Gibson Research Center.

salty

Other Softwares (1 Viewing)

Softwares other than IObit Products.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules.

I read all the rules and don't think I'm breaking any.

I'm not sure I can add a live link, but I will try.

This link has a lot of great free software that you can use to check security and much more. Click here.

I passed every thing with flying colors.

I'm not sure what the DNS Bench is telling me. I had mostly green checks, but had a couple of red ones.

I haven't tried all of them yet, but I'm working on them.

Would like to hear comments from members:idea:

Hi

I have been researching gibson for years and I think I will go with the Noel Coward version. Fill the cocktail glass to the brim with gin and wave it gently in the general direction of Italy - the pickled onion you can forget too unless you want to be able to tell which glass is yours :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks for the link salty.

Cheers.

I won't be buying Shield 6!

I don't think I'll be spending 89 $ for the software, but I do feel more secure after passing all the freeware tests GRC offers.

I have my OS backed up on a external USB, DVD's. and on my secondary HD. I have three different Rescue CD's(Linux, Bart PE, and Windows PE.

I have a new HD in a drawer just waiting to replace my primary drive if it dies.

I can be back up and running in less than an hour.

Actually I have a HD already programed with my OS on it in the same drawer as the cold HD .

I feel fairly secure.

I have AVira AV free, Online Armor firewall free, and Superantispyware running in real time.Never had a virus or infection.

I use Firefox browser with WOT, No Script, And Add Blocker.

I keep all my Apps. up dated as well as Windows XP3.

I wish everyone had my confidence and security:-D

Archived