IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

anyone on ie9beta

sunny staines

Hi sunny staines,

Having to uninstall when the final IE9 arrives stops me from installing the Beta.

I have played quite a lot with IE9 preview though, but it did not impress me much.

I would like to hear comments too from the users who has experience with IE9 Beta, as it must have been improved since then.

Cheers.

thinking of giving it a go as ie8 has a few minor probs i cannot fix.

anyone had any drawbacks with ie9 beta

Hi again:

Funny thing I spent 1 odd hour checking this, downloaded the beta, typically MS and their update NAG, trying to install this.

Stopped part into the install. First thing, demanded an update.

Then, I went to Google to find out why that was needed. The reason by MS sites, and info given was, it needed to add to the system files, before you could install this, so I decided to leave it till the proper full version. And see what that is going to do.

Mr Bean

New kid on the block!

Hello sunny!!

New kid on the block here.I saw your thread about IE8. I had that problem a long time ago. May I ask how much RAM you have??

I don't use IE8 any more. It's a memory hog. I like Firefox. I think it is a safer browser.

Would also like to know if you leave your PC run for 72 hours or longer before rebooting. Just some thoughts in case your problem comes back. The problem with fixes are that they are not always the same for everyone.

Happy Thanks Giving!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived