IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problem

Nicola Devlin

Ever since I used this programme, and registered it I have been having problems with my computer. I can no longer log on to my MSN account or to my Yahoo messenger, and the troubleshoot does not show up anything. I am just wondering if IOBit has taken away some important information that prevents me now logging into these sites. Also the Inernet has also really slowed down and always needs to be refreshed a few times before the page comes up.

Hi Nicola Devlin

Welcome to the forum :-)

It would have been a good idea to mention which program you are talking about.

But I suspect it is ASC?

You have probably used the program without reading the manual or Usage of IObit Products - please do so.

Also a description of your settings would have been nice to have in order to try to find out where the trouble you are experiencing can come from.

If it is ASC we are going to move your post to that section.

Cheers

solbjerg

Ever since I used this programme, and registered it I have been having problems with my computer. I can no longer log on to my MSN account or to my Yahoo messenger, and the troubleshoot does not show up anything. I am just wondering if IOBit has taken away some important information that prevents me now logging into these sites. Also the Inernet has also really slowed down and always needs to be refreshed a few times before the page comes up.

Archived