IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Toolbox not Available in ASC4 Beta1

dcs1e

Toolbox not available in ASC4 Beta (grayed-out).:? Installed on Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium.

Had no problem accessing additional tools in ASC3 Free or Pro. Also, no problem accessing Toolbox in separate Iobit Toolbox application.

IObit Toolbox will be an integral part of ASC4

Hi garagestmarien,

Welcome to the forum, and sorry for the inconvenience caused by the image verification when registering, but by functions as that one, more than 2300 spambots were stopped registering to the frum. :smile:

Although it is a stand alone application, IObit Toolbox will be an integral part of ASC4, so all those programs will be included in it.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Utilities: Smart Ram

Smart Ram was the feature that sold me on Advanced System Care. My problem is that I need to have it invoked at startup because my system only has 1 gig of ram and it was often exhausted in the boot up process.

I copied Smart Ram and its dependencies to the Startup Folder, but Windows tries to open the dependencies.

I would like to see a Smart Ram at start up option in Ver. 4.

Hi BenPowell,

I hope I understood you correctly.

What you are looking for is already there as a function of Smart RAM. :smile:

You don't have to copy anything to anywhere.

-Start Smart RAM program either from the Utilities of ASC3, or directly from main ASC folder.

-Click Settings button.

-Put a checkmark to the checkbox of Run at Windows Startup option.

-Click OK button.

-Click Minimize button.

The program will be minimized as an icon to system tray and Smart RAM will also be started in system tray when Windows restart next time.

Same thing is valid for Smart RAM in IObit Toolbox too.

Since IObit Toolbox will be an integral part of ASC4, you will have it with ASC4 also. 8:)

Cheers.

Archived