IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC3 Pro vs ASC4 Beta1

Mr Bean

Hi all

Just a general side by side test.

Comparing the 2, both installed on 64 bit OS, WIN 7

Just scanning. They ran at the same time, no other programs installed except the capture program. Modem Off.

ASC 3 Pro vs ASC 4 Beta 1:

Scanned with and a different results.

WARNING:

Becareful with the BETA, as it's still unknown, unproven, do not try this experiment on your PC.

Leave that to US.

ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO TESTING PLEASE ADVICE WHAT TO TRY.

Mr Bean

The refined/clean interface is as good as it gets, in my opinion. The engine also seems to clean everything outside of some windows directories like program files and the root of the active partition, where a lot of packages dump files and don't clean them up. The optimization engine could also use some dynamic heuristics, like with services disabled and software that use them, and changing networking connections.

More security enhancements are networking connections too, like dealing with open shares and potential security holes.

4 is working nice on XP SP3 and 7 x64. I also use 3.72 Pro, but I like the new engine and interface better.

IOToolBox 1.1 detects even more than 3.72 Pro under good settings

Running perfect!

after a update was downloaded..

side by side no point but the difference ,in there scanning..

with is a big difference..

this (ASC4)is going to be the best so far and better I suggest when the next beta arrives..

I,do really like this program,and thank you to Iobit!, OK like any beta it had problems for me at first ,but not the only one.

NOW looking good for me .and hoping others as well.

Mr Bean

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using Iobit Advanced SystemCare PRO 3.7.2 since it was first offered with the only problems being caused by the operator!:-)

I have installed Advanced SystemCare 4 BETA and also run that using all the default settings.

I am using Vista basic (32bit) unfortunately

I haven't found any difference in the normal running of my pc.

BUT, the Defragmentation was certainly different. I guess that time will tell if it better or not?

cheers adaduam:roll:

Archived