IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

The Safest place on earth??

Mr Bean

To have the highest survival probability chances you must be in a safe environment,away from nuclear contamination,pollution and civilization itself

I THINK,I have found only 3 places on earth which are safe?? and one wild card.

1)the Himalayas

2)Australian outback

3)Antarctica

Although if you take global warming into consideration then you might have to remove Antarctica as all THE ice would be melting

so if you live in Australia or north India or south china then you May have good chances of survival provided you have mobility and drinking water facility

the out back you would need to know well.as there are places where water is abundant. tho food may be a problem.and only move at night,making sure you have protection from the heat.(and some very serious weapons!.)

Himalayas well food would be a problem and the cold ?(though the Himalayas would provide plenty of water)

a possibility in the wild,smack bang in the middle of Africa ?

but you would need plenty of ammo,and some very serious weapons!.

MR Bean

• 1 month later...

Safest place on Earth?

Although Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder; Safety is in the mind of the beholder.

Moderate concern for safety is certainly valuable for preservation, but undue concerns of personal safety indicates unnecessary fear in the individual. This can be eliminated by first clearly identifying a specific fear, and then facing it head-on. The first time it may be very, very scary. Persist. That fear will disappear forever in your life. The next fear you identify and challenge head-on will be easier as will the rest of them. Practice, of course, makes perfect.

We secretly admire those whom we consider fearless, why not become one. It's not too late for a New Years resolution. It's never too late for change.

As for the truly safest place on earth consider the residents of a cemetery. No one bothers them!

• 3 months later...
Although Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder; Safety is in the mind of the beholder.

Moderate concern for safety is certainly valuable for preservation, but undue concerns of personal safety indicates unnecessary fear in the individual. This can be eliminated by first clearly identifying a specific fear, and then facing it head-on. The first time it may be very, very scary. Persist. That fear will disappear forever in your life. The next fear you identify and challenge head-on will be easier as will the rest of them. Practice, of course, makes perfect.

We secretly admire those whom we consider fearless, why not become one. It's not too late for a New Years resolution. It's never too late for change.

As for the truly safest place on earth consider the residents of a cemetery. No one bothers them!

interesting comment:

yes easy said than done. (specific fear)

depends on what that could be .in life one may never come across it

as for safety depends where you live and what country,and its laws extra.

I think it all comes to the one fear The final Sleep.and no mater who or what gender

its a normal fear,facing it head on is harder for some than others,and preferably later than sooner.

many will go to any length to postpone it(and rightfully So)

one thing I never would of expected

ypu think thy go in a blaze of glory.??

and to see the 2 most feared men in modern times (now deceased)

and the way thy reacted to the final end one hid in a hole the other shoved his wife in front of him !

the one I saw that reminded me of some reactions from people was

the Tyre that came at a crowd of people at A Nazca race and the guy that ran and left his wife and child(baby) sitting there no warning or even try to protect them run for his life,from the on coming Tyre!

if it were me in that situation , I be-leave I would of grabbed the baby at least.

and then bolted for all I was worth.that I am sure of.

Mr Bean

I think I live in a pretty "safe place". I won't mention where specifically, but I'll give a little info :

- Far from major urban centers.

- Far from big open water or major rivers.

- High enough in altitude to avoid flooding of any kind.

- Not in the path of major weather events.

- Not on or near any fault capable of producing major earthquakes.

- Far from any volcano.

- Rather dry, cool climate.

- No military installations nearby.

- No nuclear reactors nearby.

- Decent standard of living (healthcare, education, infrastructures, economy, etc...).

Not the prettiest scenery though. Can't have everything ;)

Archived