IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

No benefits from ASC

mmurray57

I have been using ASC Pro ver 3.7.2 for about a week. I see no appreicative improvements with this product. No increased internet speed, no increased application speed. The only advantage I see is the quick defrag and I can get that with the free version. Where is the value of this product?

Hi murray

It does have value whether it is free or not!

Mostly the pro version has the added automatic functions, - and if you don't use them anyway your comment can be seen as reasonable.

Cheers

solbjerg

I have been using ASC Pro ver 3.7.2 for about a week. I see no appreicative improvements with this product. No increased internet speed, no increased application speed. The only advantage I see is the quick defrag and I can get that with the free version. Where is the value of this product?

Hi murray

You seem to forget that you have already optimized the functions with the free product - and you will therefore not be able to optimize it further with the pro version - what you get there is to be able to set and forget.

This is primarily what you paid for when you bought the pro version.

You must have read about that before upgrading?

Cheers

solbjerg

If the software does nothing to improve overall speed (which ASC claims) it is worthless. Whether or not you use the automated feature. I do use the automated feature but again I see no improvements. So automated or not where's the value?

Pro version has better regitry cleaning because of the deep scan technology. If you install/uninstall lot of software even with revo uninstaller you will have leftovers. ASC Pro will clean this up.

Another nice feature is the optimization methods. In the Pro version you can choose the best method and it will tweak more things in you Windows system.

If you have a new and strong PC then mybe you not notice these things but still... ASC Pro gives more speed to computers, no matter what you feel.

Archived