IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 3.7.3 is released

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6489&stc=1&d=1292421739 Advanced SystemCare 3.7.3 is available.

The Setup File is for both FREE and PRO editions.

....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

from MajorGeeks (asc-setup-aff.exe size: 7251 KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.7.3.738) (December 24, 2010) NEW!

Advanced SystemCare Update History

----------------------------------------

v3.7.3 (December 15, 2010)

Changelog:

+ Improved Registry Fix module

* Removed NetworkMon beta

* Fixed general bugs

EDIT:

Former version of ASC 3.73 : (asc-setup-aff.exe size: 7379 KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.7.3.737) (Dec. 15 2010)

Former version of ASC 3.73 : (asc-setup-aff.exe size: 7252 KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.7.3.738) (Dec. 20 2010)

Well I've been using Advanced SystemCare for a while now I've noticed more and more from newer builds well i never did post anything before till now as you guys are adding to much gunk now when its installing now its going on about Free Software Downloader thing with the Security 360 and Game Booster and the other 2 things also you's have the Toolbar stuff asking if you want to install it and something else there but anyways its getting way to much being installed and to ppl who want to use the program Advanced SystemCare and there not too good with pc's they leave the stuff marked witch i see that all the time from a lot of ppl that i chat with and they wounder y there pc's are slow a lot of the time as for as Advanced SystemCare i love the program I've been using it for a while now even before the 3.0 when it was back in v2 something but even going in to the 3.0 and up you's never started to add all this stuff being installed or asking to install things programs that do that i tend to keep away from a lot of the time and i see it more and more from installing this anyways i hope you's will clean up the installer again and adding all of the stuff other then Advanced SystemCare its self witch i prefer more anyways other then that i wanna say keep up the good work and hope to see some changes

one other thing i forgot here's one other thing now after this build i get a pop up Internet Explorer - Search Provider Default, anyways i just edit this as i got it earlier witch i forgot about it when i typed all of this but as i got it again i'm typing about it but see the stuff i typed above and to this one thing also i use to like Advanced SystemCare with other all of the stuff being installed or even on the installer

Hi Cisco

Am I understanding you correctly if I say that you do not like the extra tools that comes with ASC?

Allow me to suggest that you don't use them!

One of the things you mention are "Toolbar Stuff"

Again I suggest that you don't download it unless you want to!

"going in to the 3.0 and up you's "

This sentence I don't understand at all, what does it mean?

And then after supposedly critizising what IObit is doing you end on the happy note that they should keep up the good work????

I don't understand the reasoning I am sorry to say.

Cheers :-)

solbjerg

Well I've been using Advanced SystemCare for a while now I've noticed more and more from newer builds well i never did post anything before till now as you guys are adding to much gunk now when its installing now its going on about Free Software Downloader thing with the Security 360 and Game Booster and the other 2 things also you's have the Toolbar stuff asking if you want to install it and something else there but anyways its getting way to much being installed and to ppl who want to use the program Advanced SystemCare and there not too good with pc's they leave the stuff marked witch i see that all the time from a lot of ppl that i chat with and they wounder y there pc's are slow a lot of the time as for as Advanced SystemCare i love the program I've been using it for a while now even before the 3.0 when it was back in v2 something but even going in to the 3.0 and up you's never started to add all this stuff being installed or asking to install things programs that do that i tend to keep away from a lot of the time and i see it more and more from installing this anyways i hope you's will clean up the installer again and adding all of the stuff other then Advanced SystemCare its self witch i prefer more anyways other then that i wanna say keep up the good work and hope to see some changes

one other thing i forgot here's one other thing now after this build i get a pop up Internet Explorer - Search Provider Default, anyways i just edit this as i got it earlier witch i forgot about it when i typed all of this but as i got it again i'm typing about it but see the stuff i typed above and to this one thing also i use to like Advanced SystemCare with other all of the stuff being installed or even on the installer

I just found out by accident that IOBIT has released 3.7.3 of my ASC Pro. I have 3.7.2.732.

My question is this, when I clicked on "Check for Updates" in the program this morning, it says that I have the latest. Huh???

I just went to your site and checked "Downloads" it also says 3.7.2 is the latest. Huh???

But when I came to this forum, enoskype says 3.7.3 has been released. Huh???

Is there some sort of glitch in ASC Pro so that it didn't update properly?

Why didn't the website say there is an update?

Hi bmail

If I should speculate about it - I would suspect that it is a service to the download sites - to get some visitors - before IObit officialy releases it in the program as an update.

Just a guess though!

Could also be a service to the impatient :-) ;-)

Cheers

solbjerg

I just found out by accident that IOBIT has released 3.7.3 of my ASC Pro. I have 3.7.2.732.

My question is this, when I clicked on "Check for Updates" in the program this morning, it says that I have the latest. Huh???

I just went to your site and checked "Downloads" it also says 3.7.2 is the latest. Huh???

But when I came to this forum, enoskype says 3.7.3 has been released. Huh???

Is there some sort of glitch in ASC Pro so that it didn't update properly?

Why didn't the website say there is an update?

• 1 month later...

Archived