IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows Advance Care on server 2003

hsingh

hi hsingh

You probably ran the program without going into details and configure what should go into the ignore list

This goes especially for System Optimizing and Repair.

Try right clicking on My Computer choose Properties - choose Advanced - choose Performance/Settings and then choose "Let windows choose the best setting for my Computer"

Then when you run AWC again go into detail and configure, before hitting the button Repair!!

Before doing all that I would advise you to read the User manual!

Cheers

Hi there,

I installed IOBIT windows advanced care on server 2003 and performed a normal clean up.

now i cant log into the server and there is a blank screen and i cant see any icons.

please help:-(

• 1 year later...

Patience...

Just wait for a few days.

As a junior member i`m like a wolf; hungry to destroy, who cares about manuals or this kind of sites ?

Just kidding. As learning "mythology" of servers, i`ll keep You in my mind.

When i find answers, i will bring them to You, too.

PostScriptum: "The fewer, the better" does with admin-software, IOBit can offer it, obviously...

:-D

Hi Mergus

I should have said ASC and I should have provided you with this link, - sorry.

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1979

Cheers

solbjerg

Just wait for a few days.

As a junior member i`m like a wolf; hungry to destroy, who cares about manuals or this kind of sites ?

Just kidding. As learning "mythology" of servers, i`ll keep You in my mind.

When i find answers, i will bring them to You, too.

PostScriptum: "The fewer, the better" does with admin-software, IOBit can offer it, obviously...

:-D

• 4 months later...

Archived