IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

My vision had gradually deteriorated

bemylady

Over the years, my vision had gradually deteriorated. Each new year, my eye exam would usually culminate in a further increase in the strength of my required correction. From a -1.25 (a measurement that corresponds to the curve of the sphere and thus the power of the correction of the lens) to a -3.50, my unaided sight always got worse, never better. So last year I went to see a doctor and lucky I met Dr. Wiles one of the surgeon in the my2020 the clinic I went to. He is so informative and has such a calm demeanor; he put me at ease even though I was nervous about the procedure. He went through all of the steps involved in the treatment so that I knew exactly what to expect. I appreciate everything he has done to make my vision what it is today. I can now see 20/20 with no help and do the things that im into before. I feel like Im back in my teen’s life right now. I look great without having a thick glasses and I feel good of it.

Congratulations Lady!

Did they correct by operating just the cornea or did they also do a procedure on the lens and/or the ligaments?

Do you have any ill effects? Distorted vision or dizziness?

Cheers

Over the years, my vision had gradually deteriorated. Each new year, my eye exam would usually culminate in a further increase in the strength of my required correction. From a -1.25 (a measurement that corresponds to the curve of the sphere and thus the power of the correction of the lens) to a -3.50, my unaided sight always got worse, never better. So last year I went to see a doctor and lucky I met Dr. Wiles one of the surgeon in the my2020 the clinic I went to. He is so informative and has such a calm demeanor; he put me at ease even though I was nervous about the procedure. He went through all of the steps involved in the treatment so that I knew exactly what to expect. I appreciate everything he has done to make my vision what it is today. I can now see 20/20 with no help and do the things that im into before. I feel like Im back in my teen’s life right now. I look great without having a thick glasses and I feel good of it.

• 5 months later...

a way to prevent that or slow it down is to do eye excercises every morning and night and the 10 10 10 formula.

every 10 minutes look at something at least 10 feet away for at least 10 seconds. your vision gets used to something close in your face so your eyeball changes shape or sumthing and then you will become nearsighted. also be 2 feet away from the screen because it can damage this optic nerve or whatever.... 0_o lol

Archived