IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ToolBox

Is the tool box same as the gaming box? Because I have played my game into the gamebox on my desktop and when I try to launch my game from the game box its saying game booster is boosign your game. But my game wont start after it do that. If any body has any idea waht I am saying please let me know thanks

Welcome

Welcome to the forum KueQumBerMelon :smile:

Is the tool box same as the gaming box? ......

IObit Toolbox is Must-have System Utilities for Administrators and Computer Geeks

It is not a feature of Game Booster.

I have moved your thread to the Game Booster section so it will be seen by the Game Booster users

P.S. Although your text looks nice I had to remove the Magenta color because it was too difficult to read, please use the standard black text so that others don't have to strain their eyes to read your posts :wink:

All the best, woz of oz

Archived