IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Cannot register AWC Pro

nigel.eaton

For some reason on one PC I simply cannot get AWC pro to register, all I get is the following message in the error log

16/02/2008 10:33:12

AWC Version=2.6.0.943

OS Info=Windows XP

Exception Type=Exception

Error Message=The archive file appears to be corrupted, please reinstall the program.

Can anyone help?? it works fine on another computer but just not this one

Hi Nigel

Have you followed the error reports recommandation? Done a clean Install?

Cheers

For some reason on one PC I simply cannot get AWC pro to register, all I get is the following message in the error log

16/02/2008 10:33:12

AWC Version=2.6.0.943

OS Info=Windows XP

Exception Type=Exception

Error Message=The archive file appears to be corrupted, please reinstall the program.

Can anyone help?? it works fine on another computer but just not this one

Did you uninstall, clean and throw out the AWC folder before installing again. And did you use an install file from your own desktop from which you had removed the blocking?

If so - you must have something else on your computer that generates this error

Cheers

Clean install done, used CCleaner too to ensure registry keys were cleaned and deleted the programme folder too.

Reinstalled - same result, as soon as I press the register key up comes the error log

Uninstall, throw out AWC folder, clean, remove blocking, install

Cheers

Clean install done, used CCleaner too to ensure registry keys were cleaned and deleted the programme folder too.

Reinstalled - same result, as soon as I press the register key up comes the error log

Archived