IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Duplicated Games

Im having troubles with Game Booster 2.1 after i updated from 2.2

It all started when i updated the program.I liked 2.2 but because its not premium i changed back to 2.1(which is a premium version).Played with it and went fine.But after i restarted the computer,there were 14 games which originally was 8 in the game box.I restored the shortcuts and strangely when its all restored it was 8 again.Then i put them back in the game box.After that i restarted and it was 14 again.Sometimes 13,15,16 .Please help me !:cry:

Hi brian

A clean install is in order here - I think :-)

(links in my signature)

Especially if you go from a higher version to a lower version you have to be sure that there are no leftovers in the program folder before installing the lower version.

Cheers

solbjerg

Im having troubles with Game Booster 2.1 after i updated from 2.2

It all started when i updated the program.I liked 2.2 but because its not premium i changed back to 2.1(which is a premium version).Played with it and went fine.But after i restarted the computer,there were 14 games which originally was 8 in the game box.I restored the shortcuts and strangely when its all restored it was 8 again.Then i put them back in the game box.After that i restarted and it was 14 again.Sometimes 13,15,16 .Please help me !:cry:

But after i restarted the computer,there were 14 games which originally was 8 in the game box.I restored the shortcuts and strangely when its all restored it was 8 again.Then i put them back in the game box.After that i restarted and it was 14 again.:cry:

Hi adibbrian2,

Please tell us what kinds of the extra 6 games. Are they the same as the original 8 games or any other programs?

Thanks in advance.

Archived