IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

internet speed and contact

gonzoman

I downloaded the pro version of acs and it claims it can increse my internet speed up to 222% but my is actually slower. Is there a way to fix this? Also i try to email a question to technical support and it says " sorry wrong email format" What is that? How do i contact them? Thanks Pat

Hi gonzoman

Please read Usage of IObit Products (links in my signature)

Try writing support@iobit.com

You said you downloaded the pro version - did you also buy a license?

Cheers

solbjerg

I downloaded the pro version of acs and it claims it can increse my internet speed up to 222% but my is actually slower. Is there a way to fix this? Also i try to email a question to technical support and it says " sorry wrong email format" What is that? How do i contact them? Thanks Pat

hi gonzoman

How about, MSN, Hotmail, Google Mail, Firefox/Thunderbird, msOutlook, Windows Mail, Windows Live mail - what mail service do you use?

You can send from the servers too.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. could we trouble you to tell us what e-mail service you do use, your OS, and your configuration, and what other things on your computer that may interfere with your attempt to send a mail?

Yes I bought a license. I'll check the link you sent. Thanks Can't send email that way don't use outlook express. Any other ideas?

• 3 months later...

hi,

you can increase your internet speed by clearing the cookies , by avoiding download more than one at a time, by increasing the RAM capacity , by reducing the icons in the computer, you can check your internet speed here < Link Deleted > and you can check your ping test here < Link Deleted > my friend suggest me to go this site and it is working very good.

< Links deleted > by wozofoz

Advertising links are not allowed, Banning offence.

Archived