IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Auto decide

blacksea

The auto decide when IMF pops up, can be handy when the user is not at his pc at that moment. But it will be nice if you could also 'pause' to make a decision whether to allow or block the file. Because once I downloaded a file and IMF said that it was a threat. Because I know that IMF has lots of FP, I wanted to search on the internet for more information to see whether it was indeed a threat. But when I found out it was clean, IMF already blocked it.. I didn't know how to revert it back as I could not see the list of blocked files. So it would be nice if there was an option to stop the auto decide.

you have a good point there if you block a pop up I cant see any where to undo this ether

not sure how to over come this ?

perhaps it needs a block list page (file)to be able to undo the blocked pop up

(LINK)

even if made permanent my first reaction is to block,and sorry later on that I may of

I love it and its a top thing running,particular the links.that interest me.

where a rouge sits.or malware sits ,this is the guts of the program in my humble opinion,and also see the option to permanently block, but as we both are saying (I think) still be given the chance , to undo this.by editing a list?

Mr bean

when you block malware true they are still running real-time

are you saying it will not block if picked to block a link? when a pop up shows itself.

if so then its useless ,and would be disappointing.and installed on a system

then I would be sad,and get rid of it .I hope this is not the case.

I need to know It will.Whether the software(malaware) runs or not Is not the point, I need to know it would block it From the net,.so if there was ,it could be got rid of.

now so this is clear :

1 programs files as in Malware

2 URLS(links )

2 IS my interest mostly .Malicious, links .I need this As 100% .Assurance,to block any it finds.

for example if I block win log application .in my fire wall

it blocks it to the net but my PC runs perfect.or any file I want .

So some one give me that assurance! if this cant be given than I shall have to use a other one,I know will,and that would be disappointing.as I want to use IOBIT programs not a other one.

Mr Bean

Archived