IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

System diagnose

blacksea

Hi blacksea

N/A can mean:

"not applicable"

"not available"

"no answers"

"naturally aspirated

In this case probably one of the two top possibilities :-)

This means that no applicable answers has been found, - bearing that in mind I would try first a chkdsk and if that did not solve it a sfc /scannow.

If none of these works I would try a clean install of ASC. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Itobe,

Here is the fullname.

Hi solbjerg,

Yeah probably the first two, but I did a chkdsk and it did found some error but did not solve the issue. After that I did a sfc /scannow and also that did not solve it. Then a clean install and also that did not solve the issue.

Blacksea

Ok blacksea

What kind of chkdsk did you do?

chkdsk /r

I don't know the problem - perhaps someone else has come across it?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

Yeah probably the first two, but I did a chkdsk and it did found some error but did not solve the issue. After that I did a sfc /scannow and also that did not solve it. Then a clean install and also that did not solve the issue.

Blacksea

Hi blacksea

I thought you had read Usage of IObit Products ?

chkdsk is like running a windows chkdsk without parameters/switches

chkdsk /f is like running windows chkdsk where you check the programs after a restart of the computer.

chkdsk /r is like running a windows chkdsk where you also check for empty space after a restart of the computer.

Do you remember how to do that in Windows? If you need a guide for that please say so, but it is explained in Usage-------

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

Well, I went to start -> run -> and just typed 'chkdsk'. Thats all. Don't know about the /r or others if they excist.

Blacksea

Archived