IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Extend space for personal signature!

sweidre

Short Signature is referring to Computer Details in the Public Profile.

Hi solbjerg,:-D

The forums (= fora) of IObit & Immunet are very similar, but Immunet forum has not the possibility to manually list "Computer Details" in the Public Profile of a member, but IObit has!

I have already filled in my list of Computer Details using my User CP -> Edit Profile -> Additional Information -> Computer Details. When saving, the input list is automatically appearing in the list of Computer Details in my Public Profile. Great!:grin:

I had some problems to save my input list of Computer Details using my User CP, so it took a pretty long time:oops:. The reason can have been that the Forumserver was very busy at that time (IObit has so many members!) But it worked at least, anyhow!:smile:

The input list of Computer Details cannot be handled as this very post with underlining, different font sizes & colors, smilies etc.:-(

But if we forget about nicelooking, the Computer Details list is convenient to fill in, edit & maintain.

And the most important thing: No big signature in our posts at all, only a short reference to the Public Profile

Thanks & Cheers,

sweidre

Great sweidre

Yes enoskype really found a great solution there!!

If everyone fill in some essentials there - and then describe their problem very clearly it will certainly help those trying to assist a member solving the problem.

Thanks sweidre for making enoskype think about it and find this brilliant solution. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi sweidre

We did not have the computer details possibility for users before, but it was in the set up of the bulletin board - just not activated.

enoskype found it and implemented the possibility, he is the one of us that knows most about the bulletin boards setup. (and a lot of other things too) :-)

So I suppose that the same possibility exists in Immunet if they use a similar bulletin board. You could ask a bulletin board administrator if it is possible there.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. many of IObit's "members" are spambot generated spammers

So a birthday greeting to some member that you don't know may very well be a greeting to a spambot :-)

Hi solbjerg,

The forums (= fora) of IObit & Immunet are very similar, but Immunet forum has not the possibility to manually list "Computer Details" in the Public Profile of a member, but IObit has!

I have already filled in my list of Computer Details using my User CP -> Edit Profile -> Additional Information -> Computer Details. When saving, the input list is automatically appearing in the list of Computer Details in my Public Profile. Great!

I had some problems to save my input list of Computer Details using my User CP, so it took a pretty long time:oops:. The reason can have been that the Forumserver was very busy at that time (IObit has so many members!) But it worked at least, anyhow!

The input list of Computer Details cannot be handled as this very post with underlining, different font sizes & colors, smilies etc.:-(

But if we forget about nicelooking, the Computer Details list is convenient to fill in, edit & maintain.

And the most important thing: No big signature in our posts at all, only a short reference to the Public Profile

Thanks & Cheers,

sweidre

Archived