IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Extremely Frustrated - Missing DLL?

NoobyTech

Okay, so this recently happened and I don't know what caused this.

I can't get a screenshot at the moment, but when it pops up again, I'll be sure to do so!

Basically, the windows prompt says that it could not find libvlc.dll and it is DRASTICALLY slowing down my computer. I'm getting lag spikes quite a lot, and I need your help!

What should I do? ASC doesn't pick up this problem (I have pro version) nor does CCleaner. This message pops up everytime I login to windows and loads the welcome screen.

This is bad~ and I've been trying to fix this for quite a while. Remember, I'm a huge noob (if you couldn't tell by my username), so please give me a clear, concise guide!

Thanks to all in advance!

LOL. That was sneaky :wink:

I'm just kidding, but you know what I mean :mrgreen:

Yeah, that can be done, if necessary. Our friend on the forum obviously has a problem with VLC Media player though. Might be worth trying to uninstall it first, because the missing .dll may not be his only problem.

Now I'm being sneaky too 8:)

===

Off Topic

Hi Mr Bean,

I think your approach to computing is a great example of YIN YANG. :lol:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7c/Yin_and_Yang.svg/75px-Yin_and_Yang.svg.png

Why?

Think about the hardwares and softwares you are using, conservative versions of softwares with the most recent technology hardware, and most recent softwares with conservative hardware.

AMAZING!

All the best.:grin:

NOTE:

Examples of Yin and yang. Here goes. Black is Yin, white is Yang, Yin is soft while Yang is hard. Yin is stillness while Yang is movement. The sun is yang while the moon is yin. Female is Yin while Man is Yang. Mountain is Yin while the river is Yang. Intuitive is Yin while Logical is Yang. Winter is Yin while Summer is Yang and so on.

That's a interesting way of putting it,yes and that is correct.

some of the software is very old , one I use is over 15 Years old and works perfect.and only 3 mg.more powerful than the others in its class.

And the newest is MS win7 ser Pack 1 and thy work in harmony, as the For the player ,I find probably the Best thy made.tho I have tried the newer ones went back to it.

kept this as my player,we love to watch movies,and use the pc for this,the fire wall my one, is now 6 years old and works the best,(Able to tweak it) tho I try others ,went back to it .

any how I like the yin and yang Thing,The way its put!

that's a lovely way of putting it.and very correct.

Mr Bean

PS

oh yes and it can still be down loaded

http://www.filehippo.com/download_vlc/4395/

Archived