IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advance systemcare

Michelle72

Hi, I have advance systemcare pro 3

I know that I automatically get updated to the next version

Advanced SystemCare v4 Beta, but I want to try it now, can I do that ? I will not wait :mrgreen:

It says that it is not safe for ordinary users as it can be

destroy the computer, what do you mean by that?

Ps, I would love to have Swedish language

I copied the file from the Swedish advance payments Pro 3, but the change

not the language, why?

Hi Michelle72, welcome to the forum.

Please read Running Beta software thread. Also, reading the whole USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread, is strongly suggested.

You can download and try Advanced SystemCare 4 Beta, but do so at your own risk.

The reason of the advice is that there can always be bugs in the beta softwares, and since ASC 4 includes powerful system optimizers, it is risky for a novice to use it before the final version is released.

There should be 2 Swedish language files Svenska.lng, and Swedish.lng in the Language subfolder in ASC3 main folder.

You should manually choose your preferred language in Options.

Go to:

Click Options=>Options: General Setting window opens=>click User Interface on the left pane=>Language=>Current Language:=>choose svenska or Svenska from the dropdown menu=>click Apply button=>click OK button.

ASC 3 will be in Swedish.

Cheers.

NOTE: If you can't find the Swedish language options, please post here again.

Hi Michelle72, welcome to the forum.

Please read Running Beta software thread. Also, reading the whole USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread, is strongly suggested.

You can download and try Advanced SystemCare 4 Beta, but do so at your own risk.

The reason of the advice is that there can always be bugs in the beta softwares, and since ASC 4 includes powerful system optimizers, it is risky for a novice to use it before the final version is released.

There should be 2 Swedish language files Svenska.lng, and Swedish.lng in the Language subfolder in ASC3 main folder.

You should manually choose your preferred language in Options.

Go to:

Click Options=>Options: General Setting window opens=>click User Interface on the left pane=>Language=>Current Language:=>choose svenska or Svenska from the dropdown menu=>click Apply button=>click OK button.

ASC 3 will be in Swedish.

Cheers.

NOTE: If you can't find the Swedish language options, please post here again.

Hi and thanks.

I try to install the Advance SystemCare 4 but I could not get in the Swedish language,

I found no such thing as options in ASC 4 so I tried to copy the Swedish language

and put it in my folder ASC 4 but the language was not changed.

I know it's in Swedish ASC PRO 3

Where can I find options in ASC 4?

One question, When will the ASC 4 is launched?

Hi Michelle

When you open the program to the opening screen you will at the top see a menu line - in the right part of that you have the option Tools, - click Tools and a window will open with several options - find the User Interface and language at the bottom of the list and under language find the Swedish language - possibly named Svensk, choose that and click apply and then when it has changed klik ok.

If Swedish/Svensk isn't in the language folder in the program folder please place that file there. It is available under languages in the forum.

As damned says - be sure that it is the beta 2 version you are installing otherwise the language options aren't there.

Good luck

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi and thanks.

I try to install the Advance SystemCare 4 but I could not get in the Swedish language,

I found no such thing as options in ASC 4 so I tried to copy the Swedish language

and put it in my folder ASC 4 but the language was not changed.

I know it's in Swedish ASC PRO 3

Where can I find options in ASC 4?

One question, When will the ASV 4 is launched?

Hi Michelle

When you open the program to the opening screen you will at the top see a menu line - in the right part of that you have the option Tools, - click Tools and a window will open with several options - find the User Interface and language at the bottom of the list and under language find the Swedish language - possibly named Svensk, choose that and click apply and then when it has changed klik ok.

If Swedish/Svensk isn't in the language folder in the program folder please place that file there. It is available under languages in the forum.

As damned says - be sure that it is the beta 2 version you are installing otherwise the language options aren't there.

Good luck

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi,

That explains why I can not find the Swedish language, I have 4 beta 1.5,

Where can I find the Beta 2 ? Should I uninstall 1.5 before I download Beta 2 ?

Thanks.

Archived