IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Resident shield don't work!

molngab

Hello molngab

Did you notice this explanation in the application?

Provide constant protection for your system by checking for known and unknown security risks. To save system resources, the real-time protection only removes high-level dangerous threats, so you have to frequently use "Scan" functions to detect and remove low-level threats like tracking cookies.

And if you are careful in your browser habits you probably only seldomly catch a highly dangerous threat :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello!

My problem: I don't write it, please see the attached image.

Last file analyzed: always none!

How can it be?

Latest version, all shields active, under Win7 x64.

Thanks!

Hi molngab

If I run a smart scan it does not show last exe file

But if I run a full scan it does. (only during the session though)

Haven't tried it with the automatic scan or the scheduled scan.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. XP sp3, IS360 v. 160

Hello!

My problem: I don't write it, please see the attached image.

Last file analyzed: always none!

How can it be?

Latest version, all shields active, under Win7 x64.

Thanks!

Hi solbjerg,

What I mean is, when you open the IS360 main window and choose Protection button on the left, in the mean time if you run the window of, for example, CCleaner, you will see that on the bottom of IS360 GUI "Last File Analyzed: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe" should appear.

Cheers.

Don't work!

I tried this method.

None!

Last file analyzed: -

!!!

>>>>

Hi solbjerg,

What I mean is, when you open the IS360 main window and choose Protection button on the left, in the mean time if you run the window of, for example, CCleaner, you will see that on the bottom of IS360 GUI "Last File Analyzed: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe" should appear.

Cheers.

Hi enoskype

You are right!

I opened IS360 and opened the protection window, it had no last exe file shown - then I opened Notepad, and instantly Last file analyzed in the protection window showed Notepad.exe

I then closed IS360 - then opened Notepad++ - and right after IS360 again and it's protection window - no last file shown. But Notepad++ then informed me that it had an update available - I accepted the update - and instantly while fetching the update - it showed the last file checked as the temporary file where the update file was stored prior to installing.

I then opened Firefox and instantly the last file checked changed to firefox.exe

Closing IS360 and then opening it again will then show no last file checked again.

So that's how it worked for me today (Alt+14)

It looks like one has to choose the setting "minimize to systemtray when closing" to be able to see which file was the last one checked.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

Cheers.

Archived