IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

TRANSLATORS!!! AWC 2.90 English language file for correct translations.

enoskype

TRANSLATORS!!!

Please find attached English2.81.lng file for Adwanced WindowsCare version 2.81 for translating nearly fully to other languages. (Except contents of Disk Manager)

It includes the recent changes together with the addition of missing lines in the English language file which causes some parts of AWC that can not be translated. Pop-up at the end is included. (Disk Manager window is excluded.)

EDİT

NOTE: MemCleaner has been changed and SmartRAM not included.

English2.81.lng

• 5 months later...

David??

I suppose it depends on what Basser you are talking about.

Why don't you ask them? You must know what Basser it is?

Cheers

solbjerg

I know this isnt directly UNSW related, but would anyone be able to tell me if Basser have internet in the rooms?

• 1 month later...

TRANSLATORS!!! AWC 2.90 English language file for correct translations.

TRANSLATORS!!!

Please find attached English2.90.lng file for Adwanced WindowsCare version 2.90 for translating nearly fully to other languages. (Except contents of Disk Manager)

It includes the recent changes together with the addition of missing lines in the English language file which causes some parts of AWC that can not be translated. Pop-up at the end is included. (Disk Manager window is excluded.)

EDİT

NOTE: MemCleaner has been changed and SmartRAM not included.

Few words are changed, compared to v.2.81

English2.90.lng

Archived