IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare Fail?

BrandonWorks

I have noticed that when you using the free version of Advanced SystemCare, you can't do a "Deep Clean" in registry fix. However, in IOBit Toolbox, Deep clean is available free. Why would you expect someone to get the PRO version of someone who can just get another product that has the same features Free. What's worse is that you released it! If I'm not mistaken, you just basically said out loud, "DON'T BUY OUR PRODUCT, WE HAVE A FREE TOOL THAT DOES THE SAME THING."

I'm quite confused. I'm looking forward to hearing your explanation.

Cater for everyone

The Pro Version of Advanced System Care has more extra features, not just Deep Clean of the Registry.

I guess you are someone who likes to 'tinker' with your computer, changing this and that, experimenting etc and that is great, I also like to 'tinker'

But, there are many millions (the majority I am sure) of computer users who have no interest in their computer other than using it. All they want is a trouble free computing experience, it should start, run smooth and stop.

To these users the most important feature of the Advanced System Care Pro version is that it runs in the background and does all the mundane tasks automatically.

So, IObit is not saying "don't buy our product" they are saying:

• If you like to 'tinker' and have the expertise then here is a free ToolBox for you.

• If you don't want to bother with all that then we have a product that will keep your computer running smoothly with very little interaction by the user.

Best of both worlds :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

• 4 months later...

Archived