IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Manager

AKANitsud

Yes I currently am having trouble with the Driver Manager in my Iobit Toolbox. I have updated the drivers it found for me but the Manager is not recognizing that I have installed them??? But I have so please let the support team know that this program might have a glitch that needs mending. Thanks Dustin Armstrong....

Hi Akanitsud

Thank you - the Iobit personnel will probable see this.

Have you tried through the device manager to look at and possibly update the drivers there? Perhaps that will register them.

But you are right it seems like a glitch.

Cheers

solbjerg

Yes I currently am having trouble with the Driver Manager in my Iobit Toolbox. I have updated the drivers it found for me but the Manager is not recognizing that I have installed them??? But I have so please let the support team know that this program might have a glitch that needs mending. Thanks Dustin Armstrong....

Hi AKANitsud,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Would you please let us know some more information about the issue?

Such as the driver name. A screenshot would be more helpful.

Cheers.

Archived