IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Forum infospyware speaks well of iobit

Since they have heard, forum infospyware speaks well of iobit, a user shows to iobit malware fighter, a user tested close to malwarebytes and demonstrated that there is no similarity of detection :razz:

And finally there realize that iobit I mistake, and that I pay with hard mas ... the confidence of his users

(User: LUCHI2009) In any case we all commit mistakes and of the mistakes it is learned... Since rectifying belongs to wise persons I hope and wish that Iobit could contribute to the fight against the effective malware of legal form and 100 %. Undoubtedly we all will be grateful for it.

A greeting.

........................................................................................................

(User: CNJJ)

I agree with KrewRLz, Iobit Malware Fighter is much better that mbam, it has 8 protection shields not mas not less, this does that the program is better, I must comment that he should install it in my PC, and encontro virus neither that nor the Avira, avast they never found anything, really it is an excellent support to our antivirus.

And the better thing of free all that ¡

Congratulations to the company Iobit.

Thank you for this great contribution.

They can read everything of this page :mrgreen:

****://www.forospyware.com/t366977.html

saludos :mrgreen:

hi enoskype

Yes that is true! Which makes me wonder as to the agenda of our Spanish Security nom de guerre.

Furthermore I doubt that the post and especially the Spanish link will be read by more than a few members/viewers as most by very far is non-Spanish speaking individuals.

This is after all an English speaking forum!

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. he still leaves too many active links that we have to check for safety for the benefit of our members - I have asked him not to do so several times.

Please Security delink your links - members sufficiently interested can easily place the ****://***. address - in order to find the site you want them to look at.

Hi SECURITY360,

I had all the post translated and read them all, but I must point out that prejudiced thoughts are still there much more than the ones favor IMF.

Cheers.

Archived