IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SD2 refuses to start up with win7

title says it all this program has refused to start up with windows 7.

and also in the tray notification area it never remembers to stay shown at all times.i have to tell it every time after a reboot :cry:

haven't kept up much on the update news or upcoming updates if any so if ive missed an announcement or if someone else has brought this up my bad

Hi shaneh

Please first try a clean install (procedure described in links in my signature)

Cheers

solbjerg

title says it all this program has refused to start up with windows 7.

and also in the tray notification area it never remembers to stay shown at all times.i have to tell it every time after a reboot :cry:

haven't kept up much on the update news or upcoming updates if any so if ive missed an announcement or if someone else has brought this up my bad

clean install didnt do anything : / still have to click it give it permission to run AND tell it to show up in the tray area

not sure if this could somehow be related but malware fighter also after every reboot WILL start automatically but will not remember tray settings for showing up and is always hidden after startup >_<

the malware is a fresh install never had it before and only been using for a few days (i know its beta tho) (by the way awesome software might i add)

Archived