IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Doesn't look like a very good software..

Hi Raphael

Sounds like a very safety minded attitude! :-)

The "test" suffers like almost all I have seen from testing an application for malware that should have been found by your anti-virus program.

In my opinion the downloading of a bunch of malware should first be run by the anti-virus program and then afterwards checked by the malware program in order for that to find possible malware that wasn't detected by the anti-virus program. This is how the programs are intended to be used - goes for Malwarebytes too (even though he (languy) likes to use that application)

I agree with him on his comment on the words "All threats"

(that is too big a claim even if it is for promoting or advertising purposes) :-)

I have MSE installed and use ASC and IS360 alongside.

I just installed the newest MBAM and tried a test with what I might have picked up from the net during the last couple of days.

MSE found nothing

MBAM found nothing

IS360 found three tracking cookies

ASC found 3 tracking cookies.

So basicly they all agreed that there were no serious threats on my machine. I find that comforting :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

well I will not use it for a while... I will wait for a few updates :roll:

am not a expert.i have beta version of advanced window care have 360 and mailware figter

next to this have or freeware microsft virus scanner or this case norton anti virus

found 3 problems

this is a beta anny beta have problems.can only juge on the final product.

one thing i know are put this way garbage software.

i know iobit doesn t produce garbage software.

i keep this as extra tool.i upload save it in a memory stick wait til final and done

than test it against similar products.

like you test window 8 beta am positive be all sort of problems

perhaps dumb respond my responds

Archived