IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Interface problem

Hi Unexplanation

What is a fresh install in your vocabulary - precisely?

The problem looks more like something that needs a "Clean Install"

i.e. uninstall program, then delete program folder both in your programs and in documents&settings and then install the newest version of the program.

Clean install concept explained very many places and there is a pertinent link to it in my signature.

Good luck

Cheers

solbjerg

Hey all, i want to ask if someone know how to fix my UI (user interface) of the ASC? Just a few days after fresh install it got bugged and i have no idea how to fix it? I have latest drivers for all the hardware. Here is the screenshot http://www.2shared.com/photo/yo49cCDa/111.html

Thx anyway ;)

Hi Unexplanation

What is a fresh install in your vocabulary - precisely?

The problem looks more like something that needs a "Clean Install"

i.e. uninstall program, then delete program folder both in your programs and in documents&settings and then install the newest version of the program.

Clean install concept explained very many places and there is a pertinent link to it in my signature.

Good luck

Cheers

solbjerg

hi, i've tried what you've said with no results. ;/

Archived