IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 3.8.0 is released

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7099&stc=1&d=1300973927 Advanced SystemCare 3.8.0 is available.

The Setup File is for both FREE and PRO editions.

.....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

from Free New.net (asc-setup.exe size: 7242 KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.8.0.745)

Advanced SystemCare Update History

----------------------------------------

v3.8.0 (March 24, 2011)

Changelog:

+ Improved support for Internet Explorer 9

+ Improved support for Firefox 4.0

+ Improved scan engine

+ Improved license management

+ Improved interface

+ Improved multi-language support

* Fixed bugs

Cheers.

hi Philbee and sunny

By me the link provided by enoskype works

I downloaded a couple of hours ago as the 2 millionth customer but by now there are some 200.000 more.

So the site is quite busy and one has to have a bit of patience for the link to open fully I think - also the download takes a while (or perhaps rather took a while :-) )

Cheers

solbjerg

i can't find it on major geeks either.

Hi guys,

I have downloaded the setup file just now from 3rd line from the top of MG and the download took about 15 seconds with 3 MB downlod speed.

Please clear your browsers' caches.

Cheers.

Hi sunny,

You must have missed the red part.

Cheers.

I had a problem with a wrong version download.

I clicked the link on the page referring to the 3.8.0 version of Advanced System Care, and when I downloaded the file from the Major Geeks site. One of the versions downloaded will result in the version 3.7.0 of ASC. It was the Author link on the page that follows when you click the following link (in <> brackets): <http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=5927>. If you click the first link on the Major Geeks site(In <> brackets) <Download@Author's Site> may result in a file named(In <> brackets):<asc-setup-aff.exe> that for me after running the install. When I opened the ASC program, it said their was a newer download available, and on the GUI it said I had a version 3.7.0. Not the expected 3.80. Please check the download links to make sure you have the correct downloads connected to them. I downloaded from the second link in the list on the Major Geeks page, and that download file named(In <> brackets): <asc-setup-mj.exe> was Version 3.8.0 OK. Thanks in Advance for Fixing the Error in the Downloaded files.

Use the second download link

my link still works to MG. but do not use the top download one as it downloads ver 3.7.0, one of the other 3 works but which one?

reply.

:-)

Yep! I had the same problem as noted in my earlier post. Use the second link to get a file named (in <> brackets): asc-setup-mj.exe. That file will result in Version 3.8.0 of ASC. The third link appears to be the same, as I downloaded the file. It has the same name, and resultant size as the second link. Good Luck.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived