IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Cannot use ASC.

seeana

Hi every one new here so if in wrong thread please bear with me.

My license renewal is due for ASC and 360 on April 9 but ASC wont let me use it until then all I get up is a nag message.....360 is still working.

So I paid up so I could use it(anything for a quiet life)

But when entered my number it was rejected, so here I am double paid for the next week and still ASC is nagging me.

Which I must admit is making me a bit grumpy,While I am not the smartest possum in the roof when it comes to computers I can usually get programs working paid or otherwise.

I have changed my email address! thinking maybe that is why ASC is being so un co-operative.

Any idea's guys.:roll:

Clean Install

Welcome to the forum seeana :smile:

First I would try a Clean Install of Advanced System Care

See This Post for details.

Screenshots are in This Post

If that still does not work then please send an e-mail to support@iobit.com and/or send a Private Message to Cicely of the IObit Support Team.

Describe your situation and include as much information as possible.

The change of email address could have something to do with the problem but I am not sure, we don't have anything to do with selling the software or the issuing of licenses etc here on the forum.

Support or Cicely will help you with that.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived