IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SmartDefrag running at startup

I don't want this, I want to choose when I run it. It takes up 46%+ of my process speed. I can't find anything for Iobit or SmartDefrag in msconfig or in AWC Startup Manager. So where do I go to stop it from running on it's own?

And while on the subject I must of did something to stop AWC from running on it's own because now it never runs on it's own anymore. After reading THIS thread I realized maybe I want it to do it's own thing and let it be.

TJ

Hi tllmbklr,

If you really don't want it to run at startup, go to "options" & un-check "Minimize To System Tray" & "Load automatic at windows start up", then apply. If you don't want auto defrag to run, go to Auto defrag & un-check Option-"Enable smart defrag" -apply. If you don't want to run scheduled defrag, go to "Schedule" -options- &un-check "Enable schedule".

samr.

Archived