IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

My Iobit will not register updates on Overview Page

DrBLovemore

I update my free Iobit 360 regularly and the update will say i have the latest files but the overview page says it hasn't been updated in 13 days. I even tried removing it completely from my computer right down to deleting the empty file by hand restarting and downloading a new set up only to have the same message last update: 13 days ago

can anyone help?

Thanks

hi DrB

Please read a few of the other posts in this section - and download version 1.61 which has a new core def. file and a small additional def. file.

Especially this thread: http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=10065

Cheers

solbjerg

I update my free Iobit 360 regularly and the update will say i have the latest files but the overview page says it hasn't been updated in 13 days. I even tried removing it completely from my computer right down to deleting the empty file by hand restarting and downloading a new set up only to have the same message last update: 13 days ago

can anyone help?

Thanks

Archived