IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

iObit Advance System Care Beta

Mardaneus

ASC 4 Final

Welcome to the forum Mardaneus :smile:

I moved your post to this section where it will get more exposure :smile:

What a great app! Everything in one place, easy to use just press the buttons & away you go.

If you are still using a Beta version then you should update to the Final version

see the thread Advanced SystemCare v4 Final is available.

If I may say so I will delete toolbox &Security360 as a standalone apps.

The standalone (portable) IObit Toolbox is not needed by the 'average/home user' (for want of a better term) and Advanced System Care 4 should cover all the tools that would be needed.

However, Advanced System Care 4 is not a replacement for IObit Security 360 or any other Anti-Malware or Anti-Virus software.

IObit Security 360 will eventually be replaced by IObit Malware Fighter but at the moment it is still in Beta (being tested)

You can follow its progress and discussion in the IObit Malware Fighter section of this forum :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Archived