IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Mac Metal Theme by grooby101

grooby101

Hi grooby101, welcome to the forum.

Not bad at all for the first one in my opinion.

Using your skin gives JPEG Error #53. {004edbba > call -$eca1f ($4011a0) ; System.@RaiseExcept (rtl120.bpl)}

(Most probably because of the size of the preview image.)

Also, images for Quick Care, Deep Care, Turbo Boost and Toolbox need to be a bit smaller as it is blocking parts of the names of the buttons. Also they need to be transparent.

Cheers.

EDIT: Following problem is solved by the author and attached zip file is corrected.

(PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SKIN BEFORE THE BUG IS CORRECTED, AS YOU CAN NOT OPEN SETTINGS AGAIN UNLESS YOU TAKE Mac_Metal SKIN FOLDER OUT OF UI FOLDER.)

OK grooby101, I have found the error, if you reduce the size of Preview.jpg file to 217x135 pixels, there is no more error.

Please inform with a post that you have changed that image file in your zip file so I will edit my previous post.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Archived