IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System Care Pro v4 doesn't seem to have a user or product manual available.

RPratt

Advanced System Care Pro v4 doesn't seem to have a user or product manual available. When I open the program up in the upper right there is a "more" tab you can click on and brings up a "user manual" choice but it does nothing. Someone please let me know where i can download the user manual.

RPratt

Opens in browser

Welcome to the forum RPratt :smile:

The User Manual is a HTML document and opens in your browser. I guess your browser must be stopping it from opening.

Check your browser settings.

The address of the User Manual is:

file:///C:/Program Files/IObit/Advanced SystemCare 4/Help.html

You could try copying that address and paste it in your browser address window and press Enter, then you should be able to view the User Manual.

Look for any pop-ups asking for permission or telling you it blocked something.

Note: The address might also look like the one below, it is the same address except the spaces have been replaced with %20.

This is normal.

file:///C:/Program%20Files/IObit/Advanced%20SystemCare%204/Help.html

If your browser is not blocking it then there is also the possibility that your security software is blocking it especially if it has some sort of HIPS or Behavior Blocker or whatever they call it.

If you suspect it is the security software then look at the security software event logs to see if it blocked ASC from launching your browser.

If you want to make sure you have the User Manual installed then launch Windows Explorer (Win Key + E) and follow the path:

• Open (double click) C:

• Open Program Files

• Open IObit

• Open Advanced SystemCare 4

In the right pane there should be a help document that is associated with your default browser. EG: FireFox Document

Also, I have deleted your duplicate post. Please don't post more than once on the same topic, it makes it difficult to keep the replies organized

All the best, woz of oz

Archived