IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Interesting and disapointed

Seems somewhat odd that you would give us a new beta 3 to test out, locking out key features on the beta and requiring us to pay for the privileged of testing a new version.

What to many people using the ASC Pro Beta 4 and not paying for a license?

Well I'm in the process of removing the beta 3 as I wont pay for a beta and I wont have protection on my computer that is locked out.

Just a comment and a personal preference.

Thank you though for your fine products.

Phalin

System Security Consultant.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Do not fret... there is a time for all of us, I was once in your shoes!

I was fretting (p.o' d) because of my being cut out of the development of the beta group in the development of IS 360 over two years ago. I was <<mad!!!>> when i was asked to pay.

There is a point where software companies must begin charging for their services or else they would go bankrupt. Mouths to feed, rent to pay, electricity to have... etc.

Thus Iobit makes a transition.

If you read the license agreement you agreed to in the beta versions, you will see you have nothing to be mad about!

Peace, prosperity, longevity to all!

-Mel

Archived