IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

running AWC in normal mode

somnath

sir,

ref:AWC2 personal

I am a newbie.

In Faq it is advised to run AWC in safe mode.My mouse stops working in safe mode and as newbie i have problems in using Key board in place of mouse.

1. please let me know whether some of you often run AWC in normal mode.If so, whether you are facing problems

2. Please also suggest the method so that microsoft default driver of my serial mouse may load correctly in safe mode and so my mouse does not

stops working in safe mode.

som

________

Rhode Island Dispensaries

Hi somnath,

I have used AWC for years and have NEVER run it in safe mode! It runs great in normal windows mode.It would kind of defeat the pupose if you had to switch to safe mode all the time to run it.I think that is a suggestion to try to trouble shoot if scan freezes:

Advanced WindowsCare freezes while performing a scan or care.

There are a number of possible reasons behind this problem. To correct: First, update to the latest version and the latest database file if you have not done so. Second, while running Advanced WindowsCare, please temporarily disable or close any background program such as antivirus, anti-spyware and firewall. Third, it is highly recommended that you run a thorough "Check" or "Scan Disk" depending on your Windows version. Try scanning in safe mode.

If it is not freezing,you should have no problems.

somnath,

You don't have to disable firewall and antivirus, but if you do, it helps.

Try both ways and see if there is a difference.

For example, you should disable "SystemGuard Protection" in McAfee, for not to stall AWC.

Cheers.

Archived