IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Faded

acme

Hi again Karen?, Alan? acme! :-)

Please see the below announcement in IObit's web page @: http://www.iobit.com/security360.html

Important Announcement

Dear users, please be informed that we have stopped permanently the development and maintenance of IObit Security 360 product (both Free and Pro Editions) as we think the traditional technology cannot meet the new requirements of fighting emerging Internet security threats.

Paid users of IObit Security 360 PRO will still have our free technical support and automatic update to our new security software for free.

We have developed a new security product - IObit Malware Fighter which is based upon Cloud Computing technology. Learn more about IObit Malware Fighter here.

Thanks.

Cheers.

GenderGirl

Hi again Karen?, Alan? acme! :-)

Please see the below announcement in IObit's web page @: http://www.iobit.com/security360.html

Cheers.

A member with gender issues ??

:mrgreen:

(please delete if inappropriate ;) )

GenderGirl is Karen (me) acme is Alan (my roomate) ;-) He's working and i'm using his computer until I get a newer one. I was interested in the 360 but since it will be phased out, i'll use Advance SystemCare V4.

I won't change my name , Karen is a nice name :grin:

Karen

GenderGirl is Karen (me) acme is Alan (my roomate) ;-) He's working and i'm using his computer until I get a newer one. I was interested in the 360 but since it will be phased out, i'll use Advance SystemCare V4.

I won't change my name , Karen is a nice name :grin:

Karen

OK, Karen thank you for the clarification. :idea: Indeed, Karen is a nice name! :grin:

IMF is already released as FREE and PRO versions. Although it is still Beta 3, soon the final version will be released.

You can start trying it as an anti-malware using Cloud technology protecting in real-time together with an A/V program safely.

Cheers.

Hi gendergirl!

Just a social suggestion if you haven't already covered it. Some people can be very particular and sensitive about their machine's protection. I hope you will discuss any download/installs with [[Alan (my roomate)]] as to prevent from stepping on toes or possibly offending him/her.

Live long and prosper!

-Mel

Archived