IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Browsers and Email Clients.

Ted

What Browsers and Email clients do you use?

I had been using Firefox for some time and putting up with its slow launching and surfing speeds, but after upgrading to version 5 I've now lost most of my addons including the Freecorder toolbar. I've since switched to Google Chrome which is much faster, but it doesn't appear to support Freecorder toolbar, either. IE8 does suit most of my needs, it is reasonably fast and supports nearly everything, however it doesn't remember all of my passwords. Using IE8 makes me feel as though I'm behind the times a bit, though.

The same with my Email Clients. I've used Thunderbird and Windows Live for some time, but found both of them painfully slow to load and use. I've been using eM Client now for a week or two and it is also slow to launch. I miss my old Outlook Express, though and think I may return to it.

Archived